Friday, August 8, 2014

In an Octopus's Garden

I'd like to be....under the sea...in an octopus's garden with you!
 
Surely you didn't think I could go another day without my octopus friend, did you?  I thought he needed an octopus garden made with lots of rocks and seaweed, so I made one using the retired flower builder punch.  I hope this inspires you to think how you can use your punches in so many unexpected ways!
 
The shaker card filled with sequins and glitter was a snap using the Shaker Frames and a Window Sheet.  If you would like a tutorial, post a comment and let me know.  I mean a comment from someone other than my Dad, whose curiosity knows no bounds :)
 
This card is one in a series to say thank you to my mom- we are celebrating her birthday in true beach style!  The images are from the Sea Street Stamp Set.  Click here to shop now.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment