Monday, August 4, 2014

Hooray for Sea Street!

I fell in love with this octopus from the Sea Street Stamp Set the minute I laid eyes on him.
I thought he needed to twirl and whirl across a card.
And I thought he needed some coral and kelp for his home, courtesy of Flower Patch stamp set and Flower Fair framelits.  The water for his sea came from the Confetti Celebration Designer Series Paper.
 The word Bubble Framelit perfectly cropped the word bubble from the Project Life Point & Click Stamp Set, but where did the word come from?  It is the new Rotary Alphabet stamp- fabulous flexibility to say whatever you want!
 
So, Hooray to you, little octopus, and hope to see you soon- I will be the one with the scuba tank on! 
 
This card is one in a series of thank you cards for my mom for getting us all together to celebrate her birthday :)
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment