Monday, March 3, 2014

Make a Wish

I love paper.  There, I've said it.  I love the patterns, colors, designs, textures...  That being said, the Retro Fresh Designer Series Paper  has to be one of the most fun paper packs I have played with in a while.  It is colorful without being too bright, playful without being childish.  I used it as the background for this card, destined for my good friend Abigail.
 
The clean, geometric print pairs perfectly with the Chevron Border Punch and Starburst Framelits.  The image is from the Perfect Pennants stamp set- you see you CAN mix and match stamp sets and framelits, the art police won't come and get you! This is the first time I have used the Ruffle Stretch Trim- What was I waiting for?!  It was so easy to use, you will definitely see that again!  Just a strip of adhesive on the back of the paper and the trim went on like a dream!  It adds just the right bit of texture. 


 
So, happy birthday, Abigail- enjoy your card, and your day!
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment