Monday, April 7, 2014

Everyday Enchantment

The Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper has me enchanted! At only $4.39 on the clearance rack, you could be enchanted too!  With timeless patterns such as stripes, flowers and beautiful butterflies, this paper is remarkably adaptable.  It is colorful, not too bright, playful, romantic...
So, this week will be dedicated to you, Everyday Enchantment!  Each day this week will showcase a scrapbook page using this fabulous 12 x 12 inch paper pack.

This page is from my high school graduation, and shows my mom and Gammy.  Please note, I did not just graduate from high school- it was many moons ago- but I scrap whatever moves me, whenever the mood strikes.  This is what is meant when you hear, "You do not need to scrap in chronological order."  The page is not even about graduation- it is about the 3 generations in the photo. To keep with the theme, there are 3 embellishments, 3 times on the page.  The In-Color Dahlias and Basic Pearls are available in the Embellishments section of my Stampin' Up! website. The paper pack has so many different patterns- and I love to layer them up! Inking the edges helps the layers stay distinct.



 
So, enjoy a week celebrating Everyday Enchantments Designer Series Paper- chances are, you will become enchanted, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment