Thursday, February 27, 2014

Waiting For Wings

Have you read the book by Lois Ehlert called Waiting for Wings? It is a fabulous and beautiful picture book for kids... but I bought it for my Dad last winter.  He is a butterfly lover and photographer.  I am sending him this card, just because!


This card is all about texture!  The butterflies are from the   Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die.  I love to create a whole bunch of them in different colors, then pick and choose from my stash.  And don't you love the background? That is the Vine Street Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, and it is on the Clearance Rack!  Don't miss it! Three little pearls add a little more texture and draw your eye to a focal point. 
 


2 comments:

  1. I love your designs. And I can touch their wings. Can't wait to touch this one. Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete