Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Small cards, big thanks!

Today I am happy to share with you some mini 3-inch by 3-inch cards I made for my neighbors.  We have a food pantry here in town that works so hard to help keep food on the shelves for hungry families.  Our neighborhood is committed to helping out, so we take turns collecting food and bringing it to the food pantry.  This week is my turn.  To let my neighbors know how much their contributions mean, I have told them they may each take a card and envelope when they drop off something in the basket.
The card uses the Starburst Sayings stamp set and Starburst Framelits Dies.  I love how they work together to add so much texture! This saying just seemed perfect for the occasion, but the inside is blank so my neighbors can reuse the cards. The tiny banners were stamped and punched with the Banner Blast stamp set and the Banner punch, items you can choose for FREE through Sale-A-Bration when you order $50.

 I made two designs, leave a comment to let me know which way you prefer the banners.

-A

 

1 comment:

  1. Love your world peace cards. Great idea to give them to folks who donated food. Dad

    ReplyDelete