Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Thank you, Ruth!

This card goes out to Ruth at West Hartford LifeLearn.  I teach classes through them, which works out very well for me because I can teach classes at the middle school art room without having to clean my house and without having to work around nap times and bedtimes.  Each quarter when I am supposed to turn in my requests for classes to be published in the course catalog, Ruth makes sure I get all my paperwork done- she reminds me to turn it in...then reminds me again... then again...

So thanks, Ruth, for taking care of me :)


  • Stamping the layers in the Flower Patch stamp set was easy as pie- the photoploymer stamps allow you to see right through to your paper. 
  • The coordinating Flower Fair framelits make cutting out the images a snap
  • Confetti Designer series paper gives just enough texture and design to the background layer
  • Click here to shop now
 

No comments:

Post a Comment