Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Card for the Bat Mitzvah Girl

The celebrations are done with, and I think most everyone has returned to their appropriate time zones, whew!  I had hoped to take a picture of my cupcake toppers decorating a big pile of brownies, but by the time I got to the nibbles, the plate was empty! I am not sure what drew folks to that particular plate- it could have been the fudgy goodness of my Mom's brownies, or it just may have been the lovely toppers! You can see them in my previous post.

I thought you might enjoy the card I made- it is a match for the toppers, using the colors our bat mitzvah girl likes best. The stamp set Jewish Celebrations is still available, and oh so much fun to play with!  I reinforced the clean and graphic feel by using patterned paper and an embossing folder with simple, repetitive shapes and designs. The Silver Metallic Encore ink and a rhinestone boost the glam factor.

This is the card closed...
From here, open the top layer...
...then open the bottom layer...
Then fill it up with congratulations and love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment